The President of Mosul University attends the discussion of a master's thesis in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Prof. Dr. Qusay Kamal Al-Din Al-Ahmadi (President of Mosul University) attends the discussion of a master’s thesis in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture/ College of Agriculture and Forestry / University of Mosul for the student (Maab Muhammad Othman) on Wednesday, 5-October -2022. The title of the master's thesis was “Effect of colchicine and progesterone on the vegetative and flowering growth characteristics of two cultivars of Zinnia Elegans Jacq.” Prof. Dr. Muhammad Younis Al-Allaf (Dean of the College) attended part of the discussion.
The discussion committee consisted of:
- Prof. Dr. Ammar Omar Al-Atrakji ... (Chairman).
- Prof. Youssef Ali Abdul-Rahman ... (Member).
- Dr. Arqam Azhar Al-Omari .... (Member).
- Dr. Hala Abdel-Rahman Abdel-Qader ... (Member and supervisor).
- Dr. Kamal Benjamin Isho ... (Member and supervisor).
Then the discussion committee read the decision, which included acceptance of the thesis and awarded the student an M.Sc. degree.
*****Congratulations on Obtaining Your Master's Degree*****